The Mayfair chair is one of IRL’s most popular selling chairs
- a) STEEL FRAME. The fully welded frame is constructed of 32mm round steel tube with a wall thickness of 1.4mm. The front leg is welded not bent; this means that overall the chair is stronger and unlikely to collapse in the front at weakened bent junctures.
- b) BACK SUPPORT. The backrest consists of strong MDF covered with 80mm foam for maximum comfort.
- c) SEAT. The seat is fully supported by the frame for additional strength. It has an 80mm thick foam seat width of 510mm and a depth of 650mm means unequalled comfort for the customer.
2) CHAIR OPTIONS IRL’s Mayfair Chairs are available with or without arms and as a single or two-seater variety to suit reception or conference applications. Chairs with arms can have padded arms attached for additional comfort if required.
3) Chairs can be finished in any fabric covering and are available in a range of powdercoat colours and chrome finishes